Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Phantom Menace

I just watched Star Wars again. I realize that Episode 1 was not nearly up to par with the original three, but it turns out, I love Star Wars so much that I love that movie. It is phantasmic. I loves it.

But really....I have this bad habit of thinking. I call it bad, because I never think about things that pertain to my present situation. I often think about things like robots and where the best place would be to take shelter if I wandered into a war zone. I never think about school or the homework I should be doing (geology paper? what paper?). Due to this improperly timed thinking, I have come up with an idea. Actually, I was taught this idea in primary. Sunbeams, I think. "Make decisions before they come up." It works. If you make a decision before it becomes a problem, it is no longer a problem.

Next thought. I have no attention span. My friend meagan pointed out to me today that I can't even spend more than about 40 minutes in her apartament before I have to go wandering and come back. Why would that be? I guess I am a product of my generation. Or I have ADD. One of the two.

Please forgive this awkwardly planned post. It is neither thoughtful, nor funny. But here it is. Love it like a down syndrome kid. It may not have the skills of other posts, but it has feelings too.

dan

1 comment:

  1. So I was watching videos on youtube and one of them included a few scenes from the most recent starwars film. Although the movie was not that good, much like you, I couldn't help but want to go out and see the rest of the movie at that instant.

    ReplyDelete