Monday, April 6, 2009

Hob Hobby Hobbits

I have something rather embarrassing to say. On Saturday, I quit playing World Of Warcraft. Every conference, I get that feeling that I should give up the video gaming, and I never do. But this time is different. This time, I did. Here is the embarrassing bit. I quit Saturday. Sunday, after conference, I had no idea what to do with my time. There was so much of it, I realized that I could be a well accomplished individual. I could be like Mother Teresa. Or Bon Jovi.

But let me get down to brass tacks. What in the Sam Hill do I do with my time? I am, of course, going to spend a lot more time doing homework. But the rest of it...I suppose I should look for opportunities for service. So...Please comment with your ideas of what should be done with my time.

4 comments:

  1. Heard this resolution wasn't working out so well for you. Maybe you should just try setting limits for yourself, like an hour a day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its working just fine. What little birdies are you talking to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Dan. Go outside. It is a wonderful and glorious place. Birds sing, flowers bloom, and magical winds blow like a dream from a far off land, wisking you away to a place you didn't even know existed. Fly Dan, fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the words of 80's rock legend Europe: "ROCK NOW ROCK THE NIGHT WHOA OH WHOA OH ROCK NOW ROCK THE NIGHT!!!"

    ReplyDelete