Saturday, September 19, 2009

Frankl-stein

Its pretty good. Yes, all told, life is pretty good. I say this because I am living a fairly righteous life. Because I am spending so much time rock climbing. Because I am given the opportunity to be outside, either on bike or on foot, in the perfect whether Provo gets in the fall. I am managing to stay caught up in all my classes so far.

On a related note, let me share with you some quotes:

"Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue...as the unintended side-effect of one's personal dedication to a course greater than oneself." --Viktor Frankl

"The best moments usually occur when a person's body or mind is stretched to its limits in a voluntary effort to accomplish something difficult and worthwhile."
--Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

1 comment:

  1. I love you Dan! I'm so happy to hear that you are doing so well!! I really, really do love you!!! I never tell you enough, nor do I show it very well at all... but I DO!

    ReplyDelete