Monday, January 25, 2010

Following the Leader

Hmmmnnmmm.....So, I was tagged in one of those notes where you are supposed to write one of your own if you were tagged, and then tag other people. I usually ignore those, except that this one wasn't dull and stupid like so many of them are. So, I am going to let my mind wander and see what comes out. (Disclaimer: I have to edit my thoughts, or else I get myself into some pretty sticky situations. So, this won't be pure free-flow writing.)

100 things I like, Or, Gibberish from my Grey Matter:

Rock climbing, the pain in my shoulder that I know is from pushing my body too hard, waking up before 8 in the morning, going to bed before 11 at night, my little army of medieval knights, orange juice (I think I have a problem), the twice a year successful date, the early stages of infatuation before I decide I am infatuated, being prepared for my classes, anything Ramen based, Jason Burr, Abbie Burr, friends who make an effort, not being the only person who ever tries to maintain friendships, Collective Soul, the wire guitar on my desk from Kara, not wearing pants (not wearing pants now!!), realizing I don't need to eat sugar to stay alive, good photography, people who follow through on anything (this almost never happens), performing live music, writing music, singing or playing music with other people even if they aren't any good, pretending that some day I'll actually get married, babies and children, adding the word uterus to any sentence just to make it funnier, Cream of Wheat with brown sugar in it, orange juice, leaving my blood on the slab, having the cojones to ride my bike over the nasty bits of the trail, skinny dipping or just being naked outdoors.......that should be pretty good. Enjoy that. I sort of enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment